Try and take advantage of this weather and get your gear out and you should be rewarded with a good catch.
Salmon Fishing :The unnecessary non-retention of Chinook continues, nothing new to report sadly on that front.
- Commercial Prawn season begins May 14th
- Rock fish & Ling Cod open May 1stPC
- Fishing and Hunting licenses available at PRO (Bring your old licenses)
- Local lakes picking up by the day ,this warmer weather will increase Trout activity.
- Pro will be receiving a good batch of flies for the local lake this week, so be sure to stop in and pick up the high hitters. Also just received a shipment of prawning gear including my favorite trap, stop in for a demo and you will up your catch .We are fully stocked with Prawn Bait, Prawn Oil and Herring all you need to do it right..
- Firearms Course: We have dates and we had to do some juggling to accommodate the Instructor.. Due to the fact of some changes we must increase the fee by $25 .It was either this or no course, sorry for any inconvenience The course dates are April 24,25,26 i will be contacting all pre-registered students with the details and you will be able to complete the course in one day .If you are not registered you will most likely have to wait for the next dates (tba) as we will most likely fill these dates unless the are cancelations.
- C.O.R.E will have more details on this soon, you can challenge at this time..
- Call 604-485-4868 or email pro@proutdoors with any questions. Sam Out